If you are looking to create a matte finish mani, our Matte Gel Topcoat is a Matte effect Gel topcoat alternative to our standard Finish Gel. Please note that this product requires a UV or LED light to cure and cleansing after curing.
Here are detailed instructions for application:
1. Shake the powder to fluff up the powder (This is especially important for our glittery colors).
2. Apply Step #1 Pro Base on ONE nail evenly.
3. Dip into powder and tap off any excess on the jar (you can also use a small brush to get off the excess powder).
**Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each nail on one hand.
4. Apply Step #1 Pro Base on the first nail evenly a second time.
5. Dip into powder and tap off any excess on the jar again (you can also use a small brush to get off the excess powder).
**Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each nail on one hand.
6. Apply Step #2 Activator, capping the front edge, ensuring to dip the Activator brush back in the bottle for each individual nail and wait 1 minute to dry if you are using the Professional Liquids -or- wait 2 minutes for that to dry if you are using the EZ Care liquids.
7. File, buff and shape the nail. Make sure the buffing leaves the nails rough because the Matte Gel Topcoat bonds better to a rough surface. Use a cosmetic brush to dust off the powder or wash hands without soap and pat dry.
8. Apply a thin layer of the Matte Gel Topcoat. Leave Hands under a UV light for 2 minutes to cure.
9. Wipe the nail with a lint-free paper towel soaked in alcohol. This step is crucial in order to get the matte finish!
Repeat on other hand.
Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with!