Don't miss out on how to achieve a trendy chrome manicure by using Holo Chrome dip powder!
Here are the instructions for applying Holo Chrome!
1. Remove Shine - Using a fine drill bit or buffer/file, remove the shine from your nails.
2. Pro Base - Apply Step #1 Pro Base on ONE nail evenly.
3. Dip - Dip finger into Holo Chrome dip powder using a scooping motion and tap off excess dip powder.
4. Repeat – Perform steps 2 and 3 for each nail on one hand twice.
5. Activator - Apply Step #2 Activator, capping the front edge, ensuring to dip the Activator brush back in the bottle for each individual nail and wait 1 minute to dry if you are using the Professional Liquids -or- wait 2 minutes for that to dry if you are using the EZ Care liquids.
6. Shape - File, buff, and shape the nail using a file or drill. Brush away dust and particles with a cosmetic brush.
7. Tack Free Gel - Apply a thin layer of Tack Free Gel Topcoat to your entire nail.
8. Cure - Place your nails under a UV or LED light for 15 seconds.
9. Dip – Dip into your Holo Chrome dip powder.
10. Rub – Use eyeshadow sponge applicator to rub the powder into your nail.
11. Cure – Place nails back under UV or LED light for 15 seconds to finish curing.
12. Tack Free Gel – Apply a second coat of Tack Free Gel Topcoat.
13. Cure – Place nails under UV or LED light for 30 seconds.
14. Repeat – Repeat steps 1-13 on other hand.
*Please note that curing times will differ according to the strength of your UV lamp.
We have detailed videos on our website and our YouTube channel (links below). It is often helpful to apply along with the video (pausing as you go) when you are learning.
Please sign in to leave a comment.